In 1945 a little community of 100 people called Reinhardt, TX was annexed into the city of Dallas. Reinhardt had one store, a bank and a cotton gin and was a overnight stop along the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad. After annexation, the area increased in population and was renamed Casa Linda. In 1947 a group of 40 to 50 people met at Reinhardt School for Vesper Services led by various Dallas Presbyterian Ministers.Read More
- Our members know Jesus Christ as Savior, accept the Bible as God’s inspired Word, and actively participate in worship, Bible-study, prayer and fellowship.
- We welcome and includes families of all sizes and people of all ages and races who are committed to worshiping God and serving His purposes.
- We join with other neighborhood churches to minister to the needs of the community
- We support missions through generous giving, prayer, and education.
What is the PCA?
Presbyterian Church in America
Faithful to the Scriptures, true to the Reformed faith and obedient to the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.Read More